Additional expertise for special audits, other audits and audit reviews
Besides the audit requirement for annual and consolidated financial statements, the law also stipulates other audits for certain situations: e.g. for companies who participated in business mergers, acquisitions pr divisions as acquirer or newly founded company. Audit reviews and voluntary audits also supply important information about the company’s business activities and financial growth, the efficiency of internal processes and possible areas of development.
Using their know-how and extensive experience, our experts are ready to assist with all mandatory or voluntary audit situations. We provide a designated team that looks after all audit matters, so that all of the challenges that arise can be handled in the best manner possible.
- Audits of incorporations and contributions in kind, audits of residual assets
- Audits of reorganisations, splits and mergers, and audits in the context of M&A transactions
- Audits of related-party-transactions reportings
- Audit review of annual and consolidated financial statements, group reporting packages, interim financial statements
- Audit and assessment of the adequacy of the accounting system’s structure and organisation
- Audit of internal control systems and outsourced functions
- Audits in connection with insolvency proceedings
- Embezzlement audits, creditworthiness checks
- Confirmations re: financial covenants, working capital, sales revenues, EBIT confirmation
- Budget accounting audits
- Subsidy confirmations (investment grants, cost contributions, export financing, employment bonuses)